Have you considered...
- What is this?
- The Labelle Litanizer generates random Animal Crossing: New Leaf outfits. Ignoring the realities of the period and distribution of your random number generator, all possible outfits should have some chance of appearing.
- What's with the name?
- It's inspired by Ian Bogost's Latour Litanizer, and his writings about objects and carpentry more generally.
- Latour litanies confront us with objects in a way that defies our usual methods of grouping or reduction. In a similar way the Labelle Litanizer asks us to consider the possible rather than merely the desirable or expected. New Leaf contains a huge number of objects you can wear (or otherwise visibly present with, if you are uncomfortable saying you are "wearing" an ice cream cone). But that scale and diversity is obscured due to its grouping algorithms, the small number presented at any one time, and our cultural norms about dress.
- Can I restrict it to my / catalogable / easily-accessible items (no DLC / region-exclusives)?
- No. Instead, consider how the true Daseine of the objects you think you have are also inaccessible to you.